martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

 
                                              In the light of the sun
                                                Is there anyone
                                                 Oh it has begun
                                          Oh dear you look so lost
                                                   Eyes are red
                                               And tears are shed
                                     This world you must have crossed
                                             You said you don't know me
                                                And you don't even care
                                                           Oh yeah
                                           You said you don't know me
                                          Andyou don't wear my chains
                                                          Oh yeah
                                                Essential yet appealed
                                               Carry all your thoughts
                                                 Across an open field
                                           When flowers gaze at you
                                             They're not the only ones
                                          Who cry when they see you

                                          You said you don't know me
                                            And you don't even care
                                                         Oh yeah
                                           We said you don't know me
                                         And you don't wear my chains
                                                           Oh yeah
                                                   
                                             She said I think I'll go to Boston
                                                 Think I'll start a new life
                                                   I think I'll start it over
                                           Where no one knows my name
                                                Get out of California
                                                     I'm tired of the weather
                                                    Think I'll get a lover
                                                And fly him out to Spain 
                                           Oh yeah and I think I'll go to Boston
                                                Think that I'm just tired
                                               Think I need a new town
                                                To leave this all behind
                                                Think I need a sunrise
                                                   I'm tired of a sunset
                                                 I hear it's nice in the summer
                                                   Some snow would be nice

                                                 Oh yeah you don't know me
                                                   And you don't even care
                                                               Oh yeah

                                                 Boston
                               Where no one knows my name
                             Where no one knows my name
                           Where no one knows my name (yeah)
                                                 Boston
                              Where no one knows my name

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario